White Walkers Index du Forum

White Walkers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Delete A Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    White Walkers Index du Forum -> owt -> White Walkers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
henelvani

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Delete A Page Répondre en citant

Facebook App Delete A Page
> DOWNLOAD

Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. 3 Tap Pages. Under Facebook's Terms of Service, when you delete your photos and videos (also known as IP content) or your account, it is erased in a way similar to emptying the recycle bin on your computer. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. If you're concerned about this, Facebook recommends contacting the app directly to request they delete your data, and reviewing the app's privacy policy. I created a Facebook page for my business but Facebook does not recognize me as the administrator so I can do nothing on the page. How do I remove an app or game that I've added?To remove an app or game you've added:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Hover over the app or game you'd like to remove and click x.Once youve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. Go to your Page and click SettingsClick Edit Page in the left columnClick Settings next to the tab you want to removeClick to select OffClick Save. Then, click the "Delete My Account" button. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Facebook's policy also states they may provide advertisers with information after they have removed your name and other personally identification information (like your contact information) from it. Help answer questions Learn more . Here's how:. Flag as. 4. The good news is that Facebook's policy requires developers and operators of applications and websites delete all your data received from Facebook if you ask them to do so. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 2 How do I combine two Facebook accounts? wikiHow Contributor As far as I know, there is not a way to combine two pages. This is the downward-facing arrow in the top right corner of your screen. Image courtesy of Facebook 2. 7 Tap General. Steps Method 1 Using iOS 1 Open the Facebook app. How to Delete Your Facebook Search History 1. Deleting your account means you can never, ever access your account again, and you won't be able to retrieve any of your content or information. Check off "Delete all your [app name] activity on Facebook. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 4 How can I delete my personal page while retaining access to my church's page? wikiHow Contributor Unfortunately, you have to have a Facebook account to create and maintain pages. Activity Log Your activity log is a list of your posts and all Facebook activity, including your search history. Flag as. 9 Tap Delete Page. 8 Click Delete. When reactivated, your information is restored. With its ever-changing privacy policies, becoming Facebook-free requires more steps than just hitting the delete button and saying goodbye. A partial solution to your problem might be for you to clear your personal account of information and use Facebook for the sole purpose of accessing the church's page 5a02188284
apa itu kode konfirmasi pada facebookdownload mobile facebook chat nokiahow do i completely remove a facebook accountnew facebook app wont downloadfacebook brower for javachat de facebook para blackberry con wifiapps.facebook creditsnew facebook for nokia x6what order are facebook likes inhack godswar facebook 2012

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    White Walkers Index du Forum -> owt -> White Walkers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange